Invisalign® Clear Braces
Clear braces offer a discreet, removable way to straighten your teeth without the hassle of metal brackets and wires. To discuss clear braces using Invisalign in the Naples FL area, please contact us to schedule an appointment.
- Clear braces use a series of clear removable aligners to straighten your teeth without metal wires or brackets.
- The aligners are made through a combination of Dr. Neil Cohen or Dr. Jessica Cohen expertise and 3-D computer imaging technology.
- You wear each set of aligners for about 2 weeks, removing them only to eat, drink, brush, and floss.
- As you replace each aligner with the next in the series, your teeth will move – little by little, week by week – until they have straightened to the final position Drs. Neil Cohen or Jessica Cohen has prescribed.
- You’ll visit Drs. Neil Cohen or Jessica Cohen about once every 6 weeks to ensure that your treatment is progressing as planned.
- Total treatment time averages 9 – 15 months and the average number of aligners worn during treatment is between 18 and 30, but both will vary from case to case.